We've partnered with Ecologi to plant 1 tree for every pack sold on our site!

So far, we've planted over 2,500 trees across the globe. From reforestation projects in Madagascar, saving fruit tree species in Morocco to planting forest gardens in the UK, that's over 45 tons of carbon reduction, and we're only just getting started.


Our cartons

Our cartons are made of 75% FSC paperboard, with the other 25% made up of an aluminium lining and polymer that makes our shakes sterile from the moment they are sealed. This means they can be stored outside of the fridge for long periods of time, plus they're one of the only kinds of cartons that can be recycled in the UK as a whole. ASI certification which, plant-based polymers